Advanced Networks of Texas is dedicated to providing the greatest overall value for your E-Rate dollars.
- Discounted Billing – Your school will not have to pay the full amount and apply for a reimbursement through the program. Just pay the 10% and when we have completed the project, we will apply for the 90% payment. Provided your school has received E-rate funding we will carry the costs of the project to completion. We will handle the paperwork so you don’t have to.
- Terms on the 10% – Sometimes schools have small budgets, and even at 10% they can use a little help. Let us help you with terms that meet your budget.
- Single point of contact – When you have a vendor who can do it all, why call anyone else? We will do the cabling, network engineering, and maintenance. When you have multiple vendors, you multiply your points of contact and may end up with vendors pointing fingers when something goes wrong. We design it, we install it, and we maintain it. Problem solved.
- E-Rate support – Let us help you through the process. As your chosen E-Rate vendor, we are allowed to assist you in multiple ways including helping you with the Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) reviews. Review questions will be asked of you let us help you to answer them; chances are they are questions we have successfully answered before. You don’t have to do this alone, let an experienced E-Rate vendor walk with you through the process.
- Flexibility – Small schools change fast. Budgets shrink and student counts wax and wane. You need an E-Rate provider who can adapt as fast as you have to. Our proposals include options and contingencies to help deal with conditions you may find yourself in 6 months to a year from now when the funding actually comes in. This is one of the areas where we find the greatest difference with other vendors; they don’t anticipate future needs. Every year we process Substitutions of Service that enable schools to use the funds in the most effective way at the time of funding. Many vendors won’t do them, many do them wrong. Not us, we’re flexible and happy to be of service, as noted before E-rate is all that we do.